We impose requirements on gasses which are assessed to fall under the definition of a medicinal product (medicinal gasses). These requirements and provisions are described in the Danish Executive Order no. 1318 of November 2007 on medicinal gasses1 and concerns e.g.:
- distribution of medicinal gasses,
- the companies’ handling of gasses,
- application to us for authorisation sell medicinal gasses by retail,
- application for authorisation to manufacture medicinal gasses for use in own practises.
You can find answers to a number of questions about medicinal gasses on the Danish version of this page (in Danish only).
1. Danish title: Bekendtgørelse nr. 1318 af 27. november 2007 om gasser til medicinsk brug.