Health for all – through safe and effective prevention and treatment.
The Danish Health and Medicines Authority strives to achieve
- good health for all citizens
- safety for patients
- continuity and quality.
We set the common framework and direction for health – with a focus on the people and patients:
- we support continuity
- we give advice and set priorities
- we promote development and innovation
- we are dynamic and effective.
- others can trust what we say
- we are professionals in our field
- we make holistic decisions and are loyal to them.
- we have courage to think innovatively
- we are holistic
- we continue to improve the way we work.
- we act in a timely manner
- we are proactive
- we are solution-focused
- we seek and value input from other people
- we are attentive and constructive
- we communicate openly and clearly